The news headers sounds like a mouth full but when you think about enabling the office staff to write customer notes and tasks into the waste management software, that in turn graphically display as interactive icons on the incab PC terminal - it's hard to make it sound any easier.
These tasks can be once off or recurring per route or per driver. Drivers when at the location of the task can perform the task and document further information if required which update into the back office system. These tickets can be generic tasks or customer specific requests; for example
- Gate pin code to enter the gated community is 4565
- Customer is allowed 3 extra recycling bags
- Please put the bin around the back of the house once empty
- Please fix the lid of my bin
- Check to make sure there are no contaminants in the bin before emptying
once tasks are completed they update into the main ticket board or into the customer’s account.
For interactive office tickets to work for your business all you need is a WIS cloud account and an incab terminal running our Truck Router App (either on our Driver X3 hardware or on your own tablet device).